Tuesday, May 20, 2008

David and Megan at Claxton Farm!

Amber here... I love my job! What could possibly be more fun than hanging out on a beautiful Saturday evening with gorgeous, happy people who love each other? 

I had an amazing time with David and Megan and their wonderful friends and families this weekend at Claxton Farm.  David and Megan were gracious and loving, and I feel privileged to have been a part of their wedding day! 

A few details.... 

The dress and the barn.



Gorgeous spring florals provided by the Bloom Room. I love all of this color.



A quick group shot before the ceremony. These girls were all SO beautiful.



I love the emotion in this image taken just prior to the ceremony.



A couple of ceremony shots.





One of my favorites of the day. I'm always so excited to capture a couple's spontaneous celebration of their official-ness.



Gorgeous light...



A few quiet dance shots...





And one fun party shot. Can you tell this is a group who loved to have fun?



Thanks so much for having me at your wedding, Megan and David. I hope you enjoy some serious relaxation in the next few weeks!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blue glass centerpieces. Beautiful shots!

Thursday, May 22, 2008 3:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jill McNabb said...

Amber, I love the color in these shots -- and that we got to spend the weekend together while Corey was in Chicago. Come back soon for more window shopping and massages! So fun.

Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

love that dress shot!

Thursday, June 05, 2008 4:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home