Friday, April 18, 2008

Shootification!

Hi All...

I want to share some very exciting news with you!

I've been working with
Four Seasons Films and Portal Films to create an educational DVD for photographers. I am often asked questions specifically relating to how I shoot and I thought that the best way to answer those questions would be to show you. This DVD showcases my covering an entire wedding, as well as coverage from their honeymoon in the Bahamas, with audio commentary throughout.

The DVD is now available at
www.shootification.com with a special introductory price... you can buy a physical version or a download that will also play on your iPhone! You can view a trailer there, as well as see reviews from other photographers.

I hope you enjoy watching the DVD as much as I did making it!

-Corey




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home