Friday, April 11, 2008

Amber's Final Thoughts...

Well... goodness.

I can't believe I am sitting at home, on my own couch, with my wonderful husband (although I should DEFINITELY be sleeping... hmm, some things never change, eh?). The last few weeks have been a gloriously wonderful whirlwind, and I am thankful for every single minute of them!

Corey and I had the opportunity to see amazing cities, experience insanely wonderful hospitality, make new friends, strengthen old relationships, and learn and grow from all of these things, as well as from each other (well, at least I learned from Corey!). The tour was a smashing success, and I can't wait to start planning the West Coast version!

Huge thanks to our families (Jill, Nathan, Austen and Addison) for their wonderful love and support. We couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks also to our sponsors. We're so proud that you chose to support us in this endeavor! You guys are awesome!

Finally, thanks SO much to all of the amazing people we met along the way. You guys have changed our lives, and we hope that you all stay in touch. Giant hugs to every one of you.

Until the next time... all my love!

-amber

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Yu said...

Amber, it was such a pleasure meeting you, and I'm very happy that you are finally home with your family!!!

xoxos

Anna.

Friday, April 11, 2008 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger chayil :) said...

Corey and Amber -

Such a pleasure meeting you! Orlando was so much fun! Please don't hesitate to let me know when you are in Florida again!

~chayil

Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Breanne Schaap said...

Hilarious you two! This photo makes me laugh! I especially love the surprised look on Corey's face!

Monday, April 14, 2008 6:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home