Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boston!

What I saw early in the morning on the Boston stop...



Thanks to Eric for these images from the day!























Corey grabbed this one...



We went out to a yummy dinner at Kings, and were delighted when Pixel2Canvas picked up the tab!



Some bowling after dinner.



This image was shot at 12600 ISO, for you photographers who care about the amazingness that is the d3!



Group shot, sans me... I was intensely bowling, at the time.





Silly Shyla.



Some girls! (Me, Shyla, Enna Grazier!)



Funtimes in Boston!

-amber

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hey, thanks so much to both of you guys! I missed the bowling that night, it looked like it was a great time! Hope to have the pleasure of meeting you both again sometime! You are so generous with your knowledge and experience - it was very helpful to me, I appreciated it a great deal.

Friday, April 11, 2008 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home