Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Is for fun...

Hello everyone, Jeremy here.

I'm always trying to find new ways to keep my photography fresh and the other day I stumbled across this gem. I hesitate to share it with my fellow photographers but it's really only a matter of time before these ideas catch on anyway.


Since I have yet to implement any of these in my own photography I figured I'd take this opportunity to slip in two of my favorite sequence images. They have nothing to do with the elaborate and slightly disturbing staged photos we'll all be shooting soon per the above list but Cristin's dad makes me laugh every time I see this so I figured since we're already smiling...

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Schwarzkopf said...

I read, I know, it's my real, life. Thanks for the laugh Jeremy.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home