Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seems a bit higher than normal...


I returned this week from a wonderful, exciting, and exhausting trip to Las Vegas for the 2009 WPPI Convention. More on that later, but just wanted to mention that I came back into the studio this morning to find over 3000 emails waiting for me. I got back with as many of you as I could while out of town. I just wanted to let you know that there might be a slightly longer than normal delay in responding to many of you, but as always, I do my best to reply to everyone. Thanks for being understanding. You might get a faster response if you email sarah@coreymcnabb.com for questions. I'm excited to share my WPPI experience with you soon! Thanks again!
-Corey


2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

are you hiring an email manager? i'll apply via email.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Jill Schwarzkopf said...

Unreal. Good luck playing catch up!

Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home