Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Upcoming Speaking Engagement...

I am excited and gearing up for one of the biggest speaking engagements I have done... WPPI! This will be the first year I will have spoken as a Platform Speaker at the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International photography convention in Las Vegas this coming February! This is a huge opportunity for me and I hope to see a lot of you fellow photographers there! Thanks to White Glove, Shoot Q, and Pixel2Canvas for your very generous, gracious and most-appreciated sponsorship.

And again, thank you all for your continued support.

Photobucket

Corey

Corey's Blog Signature


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to gather the money for the plane ticket to Vegas - I went to WPPI for the first time last year and it was so worth it.

Friday, December 26, 2008 11:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home