Monday, December 15, 2008

Gallery show at Pack Place

I was pleased to have several entries accepted into the annual Carolina Nature Photographers' Association's juried photography exhibit held at the Pack Place Gallery and Museum in downtown Asheville. I should have blogged this sooner, as the show has already come and gone, but felt so privileged to have been a part of it, I still wanted share some photos with you.... be sure to not miss it next year (I'll blog it sooner, I promise!). I was honored to have had my prints included among some of the best nature photographers the Carolinas have to offer... including my dad! Here are some of the images I had hanging in the show...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These and other signed and numbered limited edition prints are available for purchase
if you email me by clicking here. Framed images make great holiday gifts!

Corey's Blog Signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Schwarzkopf said...

Unreal! I just want to be there.
Thanks for bringing me back to nature.

Monday, December 15, 2008 10:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home