Monday, December 22, 2008

Julie and Matt

Julie and Matt had a great wedding! Moses (their cute little dog that came with us to their engagement session) couldn't make it to the wedding, but made a wonderful appearance at the ceremony on the bottom of the programs, thanks to the help of the amazing Tara, with Weddings with Tara. Deerpark made for a great setting, especially as nice as the weather was! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the night....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Corey's Blog Signature

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously?!?!?! You are ridiculously talented. That car shot is spectacular.

I quit :)

xo

a

Monday, December 22, 2008 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. That car shot IS amazing.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jill Schwarzkopf said...

I can tell that you stayed so 'connected' with this couple. The emotion is what I loved best about these images.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Tara said...

I love the dog!!! Of course! :)

Thanks, Corey, for another wonderful job! You know I love working with you!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, I see all these wonderful photos and really wish I could have made it. Matt and you make a wondergul couple and you always have that pretty smile, you light up a room with it.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so agree with Rich - Julie, you are the light of every party and it shows through in these photographs! I can't wait to see more.

J~

Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home