Friday, July 11, 2008

Stay tuned....

We're uber excited to share with you a few new features of Corey McNabb Photography! ...but they're not quite ready yet! I'll give you a hint... we owe a huge thanks to Aundrea and Harald over at Blu Domain. We have events to cover this weekend, but we hope to make at least one of the announcements by Monday, so stay tuned!

Thanks!

UPDATE, Tuesday, July 15: My mother, who is here with me in NC visiting from California, had to be taken in an ambulance to the ER early yesterday morning so I'm afraid I've not been able to work on my latest 'announcement'. I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for being patient, while my mom's a patient. ;)

UPDATE, Thursday, July 17th: My mom's home from the hospital and recovering well. Thank you all for your supportive emails and phone calls! Now that she's home, I'm back to trying to my my announcement announced already! 



Corey's Blog Signature

1 Comments:

Blogger regina holder said...

I hope your mom will be feeling better soon!

Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home