Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictage Ask and Learn Live Webinar

For all you photographers out there that use Pictage, this Wednesday, July 23rd from 4-6pm PST (that's 7-9pm 'round these parts), I'll be the featured photographer LIVE on the Pictage forum during the always-fun Ask and Learn session! Drop by and say hi! Click HERE!

Thanks!!

Corey

THANK YOU ALL! ... for stopping by tonight for the Ask and Learn! We had over 1650 unique visitors in just a few hours! Thanks for asking some great questions. I hope I was able to shed some light on to your issues. Feel free to email me anytime and as always, check out my resources page at www.mcworkshops.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Schwarzkopf said...

so sad I missed it Corey.
Next time.
Much love to you and Jill.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home