Thursday, July 02, 2009

I like weddings...

As you might expect from someone who has chosen to dedicate his life to capturing the special bonds witnessed at weddings, I have an acute appreciation for a fine pairing. In this case however, it is one of the most elegant couplings to which I'm referring... the marriage of Jaeger LeCoultre and Aston Martin. Two of my favorite brands. Here's the latest offspring from the union:




Sadly, I've also recently learned of a disappointing new venture that Aston is said to be taking on... a mini. Hmm. A "luxury commuter concept". Bad idea, you silly Brits.







5 Comments:

Blogger Sassani Photography said...

glad to see other photogs that are watch aficionados. I'm an Omega person myself w/ a few others thrown in, but I love that video. Great post!

Sunday, July 05, 2009 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger Corey McNabb said...

I love Omegas too... I have only one. I enjoy my Panerai, but love my Cartier Roadster a lot and wear it most often.

Sunday, July 05, 2009 4:08:00 AM  
Blogger Sassani Photography said...

My daily is a 45mm Planet Ocean, although I do like my 111h. ;)

Sunday, July 05, 2009 2:56:00 PM  
Anonymous geoff said...

I hope that little car is a joke! Talk about going off their brand...

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little thing is just silly looking!

Ashley

Monday, July 20, 2009 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home