Friday, October 20, 2006

My second blog post...how thrilling! I'm still wrapping my head around this whole thing, but I think I'm liking the idea more and more. Here's a quick shot from my wedding last weekend...with 9 weddings in October alone, I've not had much time to spend sorting through them, but this one stood out to me as I scanned the folder. Kristy and Shannon held their reception at the Carolina Country Club in Spartanburg, SC.



Today I shot some bridal portraits for a lovely bride from the Los Angeles area. I think she picked a great time to get married in the mountains with the leaves changing...it's spectacular right now.

Also today I shot my associate's daughter, Gabby, in her Halloween costume...she's a cutie! We needed a cute kid for a promotion we're doing for a private Halloween shoot we're hosting next week. Contact us if you would like information on obtaining an invitation.

Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home